A brief history of a long journey
- 1985/86 • Claude Lagarde begins his research into trace elements and essential fatty acids.
- 1986 • Founding of Laboratoire Nutergia by Claude Lagarde, a Doctor of Pharmacy, biologist and university lecturer. His passion: the cell, "a biological miracle at the very heart of life".
- 1993 • : Installation of the production laboratory on the current site in Rue Claude Bernard, in Capdenac, France.
- 2000 • Creation of the Active Cellular Nutrition® concept (ACN) and of the IoMET® bionutritional profile, a personalised tool for the analysis of the 7 "CHANBIO®" bionutritional fields.
- 2001 • Antoine Lagarde, the founder's son, becomes Laboratory CEO.
- 2003 • Launch of INCA, a training programme open to health professionals, run by Dr. Régis Grosdidier, a leading specialist in micronutrition.
- 2005 • Company growth: we reach the 50-employee milestone and become the first micronutrition laboratory to obtain ISO 9001 quality certification, covering all areas of the business, from R&D to production, human resources, marketing and health professional training.
- 2006 • Launch of the ERGYSPORT® range, the first sports range certified as complying with anti-doping requirements by the independent body, SPORT Protect.
- 2008 • 100 people in France are now actively involved at the heart of the Nutergia health project.
- 2009 • Launch of FONCA, a training programme dedicated to pharmacies designed to enhance their role as advisor and as a central participant in the health system.
- 2011• Distribution centre opens near the laboratory.
- 2012 • ISO 14001 environmental certification demonstrates the historic commitment of the founder to the protection of the environment.
- 2013 • 170 people are passionately taking the Nutergia project forward; our success is confirmed by our presence among the top-10 in France and by strong growth abroad (1 in 3 products produced goes for export).
- 2016 • beginning of the construction of our new production unit, a singular project, technically innovative, respecting the environment: eco-building, bioclimatic architecture, natural insulation, ecological materials with recycling, vegetated roof, underground parking, contract electricity 100% renewable energy, low water discharges, geothermal, etc.