Phytominerals: the strength of trace elements, the efficacy of plants
At Nutergia, plants occupy a special place: 3 out of 4 products contain them!
They are rich with hundreds of molecules, called active ingredients, which act in synergy for our well-being.
Each of our phytominerals combines the benefits of plants with a whole set of trace elements of marine origin combined with selected trace elements.
The result is a unique and powerful synergy, supplying a gentle sensation of well-being in keeping with the individual’s health.
- 85 %of plants come from organic farming and the others originate in the wild or are produced by sustainable agriculture;
- an exclusive manufacturing procedure, developed by our company, is used;
- our preparations contain no alcohol, no artificial flavourings and no sweeteners and are therefore suitable for everyone;
- optimal doses of active ingredients, adapted to the needs of the body and based on the concept of Active Cellular Nutrition®;
- complete formulas combining the active ingredients from plants and the cofactors formed by the trace elements;
- a range of 13 products to support key body functions throughout the year.
For a good winter: ERGYDIGEST, ERGYMUNYL and ERGYTONYL
Minor ailments often return with the winter!
Digestive disorders after the party season, lack of energy and vitality, tiredness and a weakened immune system... Turn to plants with their gentle and natural remedies to face the winter more calmly.
Our program for this winter: ERGYDIGEST, ERGYMUNYL and ERGYTONYL.
ERGYDIGEST • Easier digestion
After the excesses of festive meals, you sometimes feel the need to give your digestive system a rest…
ERGYDIGEST is a combination of plants and trace elements to help your digestion:
- artichoke and rosemary are plants traditionally used to make digestion easier in general.
- artichoke helps the liver and bile function, plays a part in detoxification and contributes to intestinal comfort.
- zinc plays a vital role in carbohydrate, fatty acid and protein metabolism.
Instructions for use: 10 to 20 ml per day diluted in a glass of water (150 ml), taken as a single dose after a meal.
> Find out more...
ERGYMUNYL • Optimise your natural defences
In winter, with the cold and the damp, our immune system is not at its most robust. We are more susceptible to germs at this time which can sneak into our respiratory system…
ERGYMUNYL is a combination of plants and minerals to boost your immunity:
- Echinacea, plantain and rosemary are traditionally recognised to contribute to the body's defence mechanisms.
- Plantain, echinacea, yarrow and olive are good for the upper respiratory tract.
- Yarrow and echinacea have a soothing and pleasant effect on the throat, pharynx and vocal cords.
- Copper and zinc boost the immune system.
Instructions for use: 10 to 20 ml per day diluted in a glass of water (150 ml), taken from the onset of symptoms.
> Find out more...
ERGYTONYL • A natural stimulant
In winter, the cold and gloom sometimes get the better of our vitality. Tiredness can set in and get worse over the weeks that follow.
ERGYTONYL combines a trio of plants which revive and energise your body:
- ginseng which promotes vitality,
- yerba mate with its stimulant and tonic properties which boost the body's resistance to physical and mental fatigue,
- eleutherococcus which increases the body’s resistance, particularly in the cold season.
In addition, eleutherococcus and ginseng boost the immune system.
Trace elements complete the formulation, including zinc which supports cognitive function and magnesium which helps to reduce fatigue.
Instructions for use: 10 to 20 ml per day diluted in a glass of water (150 ml).
> Find out more...
Des conseils plus personnalisés peuvent vous être donnés par votre thérapeute ou votre pharmacien.